What are the season dates?
- Little Kickers AND 6U - 12U - June 15th - August 6th, 2020
What days and times will my child play?
At the youngest ages parents are able to choose the time/day that is best for them. Due to lower registration numbers at older ages, we have specific playing times and days.
- Little Kickers: 6pm one day a week
- 6u: M/W 6pm
- 6u: M/W 715pm
- 6u: T/TH 6pm
- 8u: M/W 6pm
- 8u: M/W 715pm
- 8u: T/TH 6pm
- 10uG: M/W 6pm
- 10uB: M/W 715pm
- 12uG: T/TH 6pm
- 12uB: T/TH 715pm
Would you like to provide additional opportunities for kids to play soccer? :-)
- Email email@example.com to register to coach, and complete the background check information so that more teams can be made available.
What are the fees?
- Little Kickers - $41.00 | 6&8U - $71.00 | 10&12U - $89.00
- Soccer jersey (not a t-shirt), shorts and socks (please note X-small sizes for Little Kickers this year)
- Insurance coverage for each player for their pratice and play time on the fields
- Coach background check requirements, risk management cards, and training
- SUNY Fredonia field rental fees
- Outdoor restroom facilities
- Field lining company
- Field lining paint
- Coach materials (bag, soccer balls, cones, first aid, etc)
- Referees for older divisions
Is there Financial Aid for those who need it?
- NCSA is committed to providing playing opportunities for all children. We have robust income/need based financial aid program to help families in need. You'll be given an opportunity to complete a financial aid application during the registration process.
Why is it called Academy?
- "Academy" is a specific kind of coaching philosophy. It is centered around offering an engaging curriculum, guided by an expert of instruction (Coach Gondek), and facilitated through team teaching by volunteers (coaches) who are excited to grow with us. If you've never coached soccer, this approach will equip you to in a way that is fun for the players...and you as well! If you have coached, we are excited to have you back. As the game of soccer continues to evolve, we are excited to learn together how we can help our kids grow.
Will the kids play games?
- Yes. There will be an array of activities for any child who signs up for the Concord Academy. Games have been, and will continue to be, part of the playing experience. In addition to this will be opportunities for us to align with US Soccer by teaching the kids our curriculum that helps them understand the technical, tactical, physical, and psycho-social parts of the game. We will do this while embracing the most important part...HAVING FUN!